Valentines Weekend Dinner Dance
Saturday February 15th 2014
Swing West Jazz Band playing live.
Treat your Valentine by enjoying a night out at Hazelbrook Bowling Club. Bookings to be made directly with the Hazelbrook Bowling Club.
If you and your partner love to dance and enjoy your music swung, then Swing West Jazz Band will have you up all night!
Please find details of their menu for the evening below:
* Roasted pistachio nut crusted lamb rump medallions with dianne sauce.
* Char grilled chicken breast with a bacon & shallot cream sauce.
* Baked potato, pumpkin, sweet potato & onions.
* Mesculin garden salad.
* Fresh seasonal vegetables.
* Caesar salad – cos lettuce, bacon, croutons & shaved parmesan.
* Antipasto – char grilled mediterranean vegetables in a balsamic dressing.
* Warm sticky date pudding with butterscotch sauce and fresh cream.
* Fresh fruit & berry pavlova.
Tickets, details and contact information:
** Cost – Adults @ $30pp Children (12 yrs & under) @ $15pp
** Guests arrive from 6:00 pm.
** Buffet mains & dessert served from 6.30 pm to 8:00 pm.
** Live music by “Swing West Band” from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
** Bookings & payments can be made at the bar -or- by calling “Club Hazelbrook” on 4758 6240.
If you have never danced before and have always wanted to learn to dance and have Wednesday nights free. Then Hazelbrook Bowling Club has dances classes with Petar and Amanda from Let's Moove N Groove on Wednesday nights. Lindy Hop/Jitterbug at 7pm, $19pp and Rock 'n' Roll at 8pm, $16pp. Click here for details.